The Irish Men’s Sheds Association endorses the following Donor Charter:
- We will maintain the best standards when receiving donations.
- We will treat our donors with honesty and respect.
- You will be informed of the identity of those serving on our Board and they will ensure that your donations are used effectively for your intended purposes.
- We will provide out most recent financial statement when requested.
- All donors will receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- We will respect our donors’ right to privacy and confidentiality.
- To have the opportunity to have your name deleted from our donor mailing list.
- To be able to ask questions when making a donation and to receive a prompt and honest reply.
- You have the right to complain and the right to receive a satisfactory response.
- You will be informed whether those seeking donations are employees, volunteers or third party agents.
All donations will be:
- Used solely for the purposes of the Irish Men’s Sheds Association’s mission and objectives.
- Acknowledged unless no acknowledgment is requested.
- Financial records will ensure accountability.
- Subject to an annual audit by a firm of independent auditors.
- We will comply with the Data Protection Act.
- Here you can view the Public Disclosure Statement from ICTR.